Conceptually, Geoportal is a geoinformation system that integrates into its databases a large amount of information about environmental factors, the state of public health, socio-economic and medical-demographic indicators that characterize the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation from the point of view of sanitary and epidemiological well-being.
The analytical functionality of the Geoportal is represented by various tools for statistical processing of big data and spatial analysis in relation to the territory of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation.
Geoportal features allow you to solve the following tasks:
- Development of General schemes for the development of territories;
- Planning of investment projects;
- Development of measures for the prevention and reduction of morbidity in the population, including occupational;
- Development of targeted social programs for different groups of the population, taking into account different specifics;
- Creation of programs for comprehensive improvement of territories and ensuring hygienic and environmental safety of the population;
- Improvement of the system of social and hygienic monitoring;
- The ability to quickly access the list of medical, demographic and socio-economic information online through the Internet portal for a wide range of authorized organizations (authorities, medical institutions, Rospotrebnadzor bodies).